- Cambridge University Press
- Cambridge English
- Digital Products
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Arts, theatre and culture
- Classical studies
- Computer science
- Earth and environmental science
- General science
- Languages and linguistics
- Life sciences
- Politics and international relations
- Statistics and probability
- Contact Us
- United States
Shakespeare Online Survey
Fill out our online survey and receive 30% discount on your next online purchase*
Cambridge University Press wishes to ascertain your views with regard to Shakespeare related online learning resources. We would be grateful if you could complete our brief survey which will take no longer than 5 -10 minutes to fill in. All responses will be kept confidential.
Just visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9QCB2ZW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• To be eligible for the 30% discount off online book purchases of Cambridge Academic and Professional books, participants must successfully complete a Shakespeare Online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9QCB2ZW
•The discount is available for individual purchase only and is not available for institutional or trade purchase.
•The discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or author discount, and cannot be used in conjunction with the standard 20% conference discount.
• The discount offer does not apply to ebooks or journals.
• The discount applies to Academic and Professional print hardback and paperback books only and is subject to stock availability.
• On completion of the survey details will be provided about how to redeem discount against purchase. Depending on region of responder the discount will be redeemable by applying a discount code at www.cambridge.org (for UK/Europe/US responders) or through a contact telephone number or email address (for Asia/Australia/Latin America/India based responders). Full details will be provided at the end of the survey on screen.
• The discount offer will expire on 07/06/2014 at 23.59 BST.
• Cambridge University Press will only be permitted to contact you for further feedback with regards to Shakespeare-related online resources if you choose to provide contact details for this purpose in the survey.
• Employees of Cambridge University Press and associated companies will not be eligible to participate.
• These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
• Entry to this survey constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions