The Anthropological Lens
Harsh Light, Soft Focus
$26.00 ( ) USD
- Author: James L. Peacock, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Adobe eBook Reader
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Anthropology is an ever changing field and James L. Peacock's revised version of his successful text, first published in 1986, covers current issues in cultural anthropology. It includes new topics such as globalization, gender and postmodernism, and reflects recent changes in perspective and language. Designed for students, it will also interest professional anthropologists.Read more
- Lucid but sophisticated depiction of anthropology
- Has proved useful for a wide range of readers - from beginners to advanced and graduate students
- New edition adds current topics (globalization, gender, post-modernism, public issues) and revises text to reflect recent changes in perspective and language
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Edition: 2nd Edition
- Date Published: January 2005
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511029363
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×