Business Services Orchestration
The Hypertier of Information Technology
$82.00 ( ) USD
- Waqar Sadiq, Electronic Data Systems, Plano, TX
- Felix Racca, Fuego Technology Corporation, Addison, TX
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
This book introduces an original and far-reaching industry technology: Business Services Orchestration. BSO is the art of orchestrating the interactions between business services that may represent internal business processes of organizations. Waqar Sadiq and Felix Racca show how BSO enables information technology professionals to develop and design efficient business systems. In Section I they describe an in-depth architecture and methodology for modeling the BSO. Section II focuses on technologies, ranging from component models to programming languages to various kind of protocols. A case study in Section III explains how to apply orchestration to an actual business process.Read more
- Covers front to back-end of process
- First book on subject
- Foreword by creator of business process re-engineering
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: January 2005
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511039287
- contains: 50 b/w illus.
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
Forword Michael Hammer
Part I. Introduction:
1. A holistic view of enterprise systems
2. Process of orchestration
3. The Hyper Tier of IT
4. The methodology of orchestrating and interpreting for success
Part II. The Technologies/Standards for Business Service:
5. Basic application and data services
6. Business services aggregation
7. Modeling the orchestrations
8. Deploying services orchestrations
9. Discovering services
10. Training the orchestrations
11. Integrating human services
Part III. Putting Service Orchestration to Use: Index.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×