Adobe eBook Reader
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
Do you need to get up to date with the world's most popular networking technology? With this resource you will discover everything you need to know about Ethernet and its implementation in the automotive industry. Enhance your technical understanding and better inform your decision-making process so that you can experience the benefits of Ethernet implementation. From new market opportunities, to lower costs, and less complex processes; this is the first book to provide a comprehensive overview of automotive Ethernet. Covering electromagnetic requirements and physical layer technologies, Quality of Service, the use of VLANs, IP, and Service Discovery, as well as network architecture and testing, this unique and comprehensive resource is a must have, whether you are a professional in the automotive industry, or an academic who needs a detailed overview of this revolutionary technology and its historical background.Read more
- The first book to provide a comprehensive overview of automotive Ethernet
- Written by industry experts currently working at the core of Ethernet in-car development
- Covers everything from the history of automotive Ethernet, to its implementation, benefits, and future prospects
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: November 2014
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9781316121481
- contains: 84 b/w illus. 27 tables
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. A brief history of 'Ethernet' (from a car manufacturer's perspective)
2. A brief history of in-car networking
3. A brief history of automotive Ethernet
4. The physical transmission
5. Protocols for automotive Ethernet
6. Ethernet in the automotive system development
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×