Common Themes and Mechanisms of Epitaxial Growth
Part of MRS Proceedings
- Paul Fuoss, AT&T Bell Laboratories, New Jersey
- David Kisker, IBM T J Watson Research Center, New York
- Thomas Kuech, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Jeffrey Tsao, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque
- Andrew Zangwill, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Date Published: September 1993
- availability: Temporarily unavailable - available from TBC
- format: Hardback
- isbn: 9781558992085
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×