Essentials of UWB
$74.00 ( ) USD
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
If you are involved in designing, building, selling or regulating UWB devices, this concise and practical guide to UWB technology, standards, regulation, and intellectual property issues will quickly bring you up-to-speed. Packed with practical insights, implementation guidelines, and application examples, Essentials of UWB is a must-have resource for wireless professionals working in the field. Written by key figures in the development of UWB, the book describes UWB technology, and evaluates its suitability for applications in communications, radar, and imaging. UWB radios, protocols and implementation are covered, and a thorough account of UWB industry organization completes the picture. This is an invaluable guide for engineers involved in UWB device design, as well as for product marketing managers, sales support engineers and technical managers. It will also appeal to engineers with a deeper technical understanding of UWB who want to gain knowledge of the broader environment and future evolutionary expectations.Read more
- A concise and practical guide to UWB technology, standards, regulation, and intellectual property issues
- Packed with practical insights, implementation guidelines, and application examples
- Describes UWB technology and applications in communications, radar, and imaging
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: August 2008
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511410550
- contains: 35 b/w illus.
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing ultra wideband
2. Matching UWB to HDR applications
3. The physical (PHY) layer
4. The media access control (MAC) layer
5. Implementation considerations
6. Upper layer protocols
7. UWB standardization
8. Special interest groups
9. UWB business issues
10. Regulating UWB
11. Tragedy of the commons.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×