Full-Duplex Communications and Networks
$101.00 ( ) USD
- Lingyang Song, Peking University, Beijing
- Risto Wichman, Aalto University, Finland
- Yonghui Li, University of Sydney
- Zhu Han, University of Houston
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Learn about the key technologies and understand the state of the art in research for full-duplex communication networks and systems with this comprehensive and interdisciplinary guide. Incorporating physical, MAC, network, and application layer perspectives, it explains the fundamental theories on which full-duplex communications are built, and lays out the techniques needed for network design, analysis and optimization. Techniques covered in detail include self-interference cancellation and signal processing algorithms, physical layer algorithms, methods for efficient resource allocation, and game theory. Potential applications and networking schemes are discussed, including full-duplex cognitive radio networks, cooperative networks, and heterogeneous networks. The first book to focus exclusively on full-duplex communications, this is an indispensable reference for both researchers and practitioners designing the next generation of wireless networks.Read more
- The first book to focus exclusively on full-duplex communications and networking
- Covers a wide range of techniques for the design, analysis and optimization of full-duplex communications networks and systems
- Comprehensively reviews the state of the art in research and development
21st Jan 2017 by Thsing190
This book was published in a timely manner since Full Duplex has been identified as one of few key essential technologies which has been discussed widely in the Global 5G industrial and academic community now those days. Peking University's Team (Led by Prof. Bingli Jiao) has also conducted a few successful field trials with their working prototy in the Peking University campus during the past few years. I highly recommend this book!
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: February 2017
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9781108124980
- contains: 122 b/w illus. 24 tables
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. Basics of communication systems
2. Signal processing and theoretical limits
3. Full duplex system hardware implementation
4. Full duplex MIMO communications
5. Full duplex OFDMA communications
6. Full duplex heterogeneous networks
7. Full duplex cooperative networks
8. Full duplex cognitive radio networks
9. Full duplex random access networks.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×