Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Sir Ivor Jennings' classic account of the evolution of Cabinet government in England.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: March 2011
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511863639
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. The British Constitution
2. The Choice of a Prime Minister
3. The Formation of a Government
4. The Administration
5. Ministers at Work
6. Inter Departmental Relations
7. Treasury Control
8. The Prime Minister
9. The Cabinet
10. War and Defence
11. Economic Policy
12. Constitutional Monarchy
13. The Personal Prerogatives: Dismissal of Ministers, Dissolution of Parliament, Creation of Peers
14. Patronage and Honours
15. Government and Parliament.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×