Win an iPad Pro, Apple Pen, £100 of Cambridge University Press books and the chance to have your work seen by thousands!
We are inviting academics, researchers, students and enthusiasts, from around the world, to share their passion for the subject through the medium of 6 cartoons.
The competition theme is the University Press language and linguistics collection which you are encouraged to creatively and imaginatively interpret. Your cartoons can be silly or serious, intricate or simplistic. You could incorporate word play such as puns and malapropisms, or you might choose to explore the linguistic community itself.
1. One complete entry to the competition is 6 separate cartoons
2. Each cartoon can be single image or a comic strip
3. Entries can be in black and white or colour
4. The 6 individual cartoons can create a series or stand alone
5. Entries must be submitted via the online form below
6. Entrants must be over the age of 18
7. Cartoons must use the English language
8. Entrants must be affiliated with a university or other educational institution studying any subject
9. Cartoons must clearly demonstrate the theme of Language and Linguistics
10. The competition deadline 8 August 2018, any entries received after this date will not be considered
1st Prize: iPad Pro, Apple Pen and £100 of Cambridge University Press books
3 Runner-up Prizes: £100 Cambridge University Press books
Please review our terms & conditions here.