Introduction to Polymer Dynamics
$23.00 ( ) USD
Part of Lezioni Lincee
- Author: Pierre-Gilles de Gennes, Collège de France, Paris
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
This book, based on lectures given at the Polytechnic of Milan, gives a broad overview of the field of polymer dynamics. In these lectures the aim is to stress the fundamental concepts of the behaviour of polymers without drawing on the more advanced mathematical formalism which often obscures the natural elegance of the subject matter. Professor De Gennes is one of the most distinguished workers in the field of material science. Therefore this book will be welcomed by both the experienced researcher in the area and the interested layman. It will be of particular value to graduate students.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: March 2011
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511876684
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. General aspects of polymer chains
2. Minimum number of aminoacids required to build up a specific receptor with a folded chain
3. Dry spreading of liquids on solids
4. Towards a scaling theory of drag reduction
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×