A Handbook for Nurses
$70.00 ( ) USD
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Caring for Patients with Vascular Disease: A Practical Approach for Medical and Nursing Staff offers a step-by-step guide to caring for patients in a variety of clinical settings. It follows a patient's path of care from management in the outpatient clinic, through to the hospital ward, theatre, recovery room and back to the follow-up outpatient clinic. A clear, concise format is used throughout the book, with reference to evidence-based interventions and the physiology underpinning them, and the use of simple line diagrams and treatment flow charts to illustrate the essential aspects of care. Edited by a nurse and a vascular surgeon, with contributions from a group of invited authors, the book reflects the multidisciplinary nature of patient care and will be a valuable resource for nurses, surgeons and other healthcare professionals involved in caring for this patient group.Read more
- Practical emphasis throughout
- Multidisciplinary authorship provides the nursing, surgical and other medical perspectives and reflects the multidisciplinary nature of patient care
- Evidence-based treatments and interventions referred to throughout
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: November 2005
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511124204
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. Outpatient clinic Sharon Dorgan, H. Al-Khaffaf, Marcia Gore, Kath Payton, M. A. Rahi and Justine C. Whitaker
2. Vascular emergencies M. A. Rahi
3. Vascular investigations Christine Spencer and William Stevenson
4. Management of vascular patients on the ward Susan Jane, Sharon Dorgan and F. J. Boon
5. The perioperative period Lynda Thompson, Ayad Shakir, O. Ehsan, H. Al-Khaffaf, Julie Bell and James C. Watts
6. Miscellaneous Lynda Thompson, Sharon Dorgan, Valerie Skinner and F. Serracino-Inglott.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×