Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy
$42.00 ( ) USD
- Mike Bradley, University of Bristol
- Paul O'Donnell, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Middlesex
Adobe eBook Reader
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Musculoskeletal ultrasound is an increasingly widely used technique, but relatively few centres undertake enough scanning to have developed the requisite level of expertise and anatomical knowledge. This book is aimed at the radiology trainee, the practising radiologist with an interest in musculoskeletal work, sonographers and other clinicians in related disciplines such as orthopaedics and sports medicine, who are getting more directly involved in ultrasound at a 'hands-on' level. It aims to provide the reader with the essential grounding in normal ultrasound anatomy that they require in order to be able to assess when this anatomy is disrupted through injury and/or disease. The book is structured systemically, each anatomical area of interest being covered by high quality ultrasound scans and accompanying, concise text. Around 100 individual anatomical descriptions are included in total and the ultrasound images presented are a mixture of axial, sagital or coronal, to best illustrate the anatomy being described. Wherever possible, unlabelled versions of each scan are set alongside anatomically labelled versions for clarity, and MR images are occasionally used for comparative purposes throughout the book.Read more
- Fast growing technique
- Emphasis on normal anatomy provides the reader with the essential grounding they need before proceeding to examine injuries or pathologies
- High quality, clear, unlabelled ultrasound images presented alongside anatomically labelled versions for clarity
- Practical advice on scanning technique provided throughout
- Priced to be affordable to a broad target audience, from trainee ultrasonographers through to qualified radiologists
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: June 2006
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511192661
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. Shoulder girdle and upper arm, chest wall
2. Elbow, wrist, hand, forearm
3. Pelvis, groin, hips
4. Knee, thigh
5. Ankle, foot, lower limb.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×