God and Morality
$14.00 ( ) USD
- Author: Anne Jeffrey, University of South Alabama
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
This Element has two aims. The first is to discuss arguments philosophers have made about the difference God's existence might make to questions of general interest in metaethics. The second is to argue that it is a mistake to think we can get very far in answering these questions by assuming a thin conception of God, and to suggest that exploring the implications of thick theisms for metaethics would be more fruitful.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: April 2019
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9781108690065
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
2. Grounding normativity in God
3. God and moral epistemology
4. God, moral attitudes, and moral motivation
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in