• The promotional discount is only available to individual consumers for books purchased in person at any conference worldwide, or purchased online by customers in The Americas or EMEA via www.cambridge.org/conferences. Alternatively you can place an order over the phone by contacting your region's Cambridge University Press branch.
• Only one promotional discount can be used per order.
• Promotional discounts are valid for 10 days before the conference start date and 30 days after the conference start date, as listed on www.cambridge.org/conferences
• A promotional discount cannot be used:
- after an order has been placed; or
- in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
• Promotional discounts are:
- only available while supplies last;
- non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash; and
- good only for the specific books featured per individual conference.
• Cambridge reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel a discount offer at any time.
• Cambridge reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any revised version will be effective immediately that it is displayed on this website.
• In the event that these Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than English, the terms of the English Language version shall prevail in the event of any conflict.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English laws. Any dispute arising out of the use of any discount offer(s) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
• In the event of any comments or questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by e-mailing The Legal Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to The Legal Services Department, Cambridge University Press, University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, England.
Last Updated: 13th April 2015