01 MARCH 2018
Goodbye CD-ROM, hello digital teacher’s resources
It’s time to say goodbye to CD-ROMs and say hello to flexible, personalisable, digital resources. All newly published, digital versions of our teacher resources will be available on Cambridge Elevate.
Cambridge Elevate teacher’s resources:
- give you access to everything you need to plan your teaching. Choose from editable Word files or PDFs for lesson plans and worksheets, and download supporting files from within the resource.
- allow you to work offline - you can download every file you need to deliver a specific unit or lesson from the resource index and then work offline via the app
- enable you to highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
How to buy Cambridge Elevate Teacher’s Resources
- A book code gives you access to your digital resource, visit elevate.cambridge.org to register, use your code and download
- Get your code on an access card from your distributor, or by email from Customer Services, email@example.com. If you’re buying a book plus digital access your code will be inside the front cover.
Please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support for our Frequently Asked Questions pages.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×