Language Teaching Skills
Here at Cambridge we have numerous products to suit all ages and abilities available to assist you with your language teaching. Below are listed recommendations for specific learner levels:
- Teaching Children
- Teaching Teenagers
- Teaching Students and Adults
- Teaching language skills and systems
- Teaching with technology
1. Teaching Children
There is a growing aspiration towards bilingualism and consequent provision for children to learn English, as a second or foreign language. Cambridge offers a range of useful resources for both new and experienced teachers to help them provide children the most solid language foundation in a easy and fun way.
Online courses available:
- Teaching Primary learners communicatively
- CLIL: Introduction to Theory and Practice
Recommended Products for Teaching Children:
2. Teaching teenagers
We have devoted time and expertise on developing methodology and classroom activities titles and teacher development courses to support teachers of teenagers. We understand that this age group requires very engaging materials which cement their English Language foundations and takes them through to the advanced levels in a fun way whilst fostering independent learning skills.
Online methodology courses
- Motivating teenage learners (20 hours)
- CELT-S - qualification course from Cambridge English Language Assessment for Secondary School teachers. For more information, click here.
- Herbert Puchta - Taking teenage learners seriously
- Ceri Jones - Exploring gobal cultures with teenage learners
Recommended Products for Teaching Teenagers:
3. Teaching students and adults
Cambridge offers a range of support for teachers who teach adults or university students.
Recommended products for teaching students and adults:
4. Teaching language skills and systems
For teachers who would like help with teaching specific skills - speaking, writing, listening or reading - specific language systems - grammar, vocabulary or pronunciation, we can offer a wide range of support and resources.
Recommended products for teaching language skills and systems:
Teaching with Technology
Get ideas and support with making the most of technology in the classroom.
Can research help us answer key questions about blended learning? Read our White Paper on Blended Learning to see what research is telling us.
Recommended Products for Teaching with Technology: