Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available for inspection. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an inspection copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Originally published in 1900, this book contains an English edition of Ehrlich and Lazarus' observations on the science of blood and bloodwork. The text covers topics such as methods of investigating the morphology of the blood, the significance of cell-granules and certain blood diseases. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in the history of medicine.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: December 2014
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107450868
- length: 238 pages
- dimensions: 198 x 129 x 13 mm
- weight: 0.24kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
Introduction. Definition. Clinical methods of investigation of the blood
Part I. The Morphology of the Blood:
1. Methods on investigation
2. Normal and pathological histology of the blood
Part II. The White Blood Corpuscles:
1. Normal histology and classification of the white blood corpuscles
2. On the places of origin of the white blood corpuscles
3. On the demonstration of the cell-granules and their significance
Index to literature
Sorry, this resource is locked