Organic Photovoltaics and Related Electronics - From Excitons to Devices
Part of MRS Proceedings
- Venkat Bommisetty, South Dakota State University
- Sean E. Shaheen, University of Denver
- Niyazi Serdar Sariciftci, Johannes Kepler Universität Linz
- K. S. Narayan, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore, India
- Gary Rumbles, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado
- Peter Peumans, Stanford University, California
- Jao van de Lagemaat, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado
- Gilles Dennler, Konarka Technologies, Inc.
- Date Published: December 2010
- availability: Available
- format: Hardback
- isbn: 9781605112473
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×