Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Originally published in 1916, this book was written to provide readers with a concise account of the leading properties of quartic surfaces possessing nodes or nodal curves. A brief summary of the leading results discussed in the book is included in the form of an introduction. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in quartic surfaces, algebraic geometry and the history of mathematics.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: February 2016
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781316601815
- length: 236 pages
- dimensions: 216 x 139 x 15 mm
- weight: 0.33kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. Quartic surfaces with isolated singular points
2. Desmic surfaces
3. Quartic surfaces with a double conic
4. Quartic surfaces with a nodal conic and additional nodes
5. The cyclide
6. Surfaces with a double line: Plücker's surface
7. Quartic surfaces with an infinite number of conics: Steiner's surface: the quartic monoid
8. The general theory of rational quartic surfaces
9. Determinant surfaces
Index of subjects
Index of authors.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in