Find guidance on how to register on Cambridge Elevate, how to use the site and how best to blend Cambridge Elevate in your classroom.
Cambridge Elevate requires a Book code to register.*
1. Visit elevate.cambridge.org.
2. Select the I’m a student button.
3. Fill in your registration details.
4. You have now registered as a student. If you wish to join a group with your teacher click the Join a group button. You will need to enter a code shared by your teacher.
*Some users can register with a Group Access code
Books that you have purchased will appear on your Home page. Click on the cover to open a book.
You will be able to see:
- About this book – gives you information about your book and subscription.
- Use these arrows to browse your available books.
- Use the Add books button to add new books to your Home page.
- Use the Sort button to sort your books. You can sort your books alphabetically, by date added or date used.
- Click the Help button to search through a bank of help topics or to view the site tours.
- To send messages to your teachers click on the Messages button and select a recipient from the pre-populated list. Compose your message and send.
A notification will appear on your message button when you have a new message.
- To access your settings and to log out click on the Dropdown menu beneath your profile.
The sidebar allows you to easily navigate through your book by clicking on the contents.
Clicking on a section within the contents will take you to its location in the book.
You can open the sidebar and contents without navigating away from the page.
The sidebar will always feature the Contents and My Activity buttons, other items may vary per book.
Contents shows the contents list for the book as well as any bookmarks you may have created.
My Activity lists your annotation activity.
Media lists available media content for your page, chapter and book.
Assessment lists all the assessments in the book.
Glossary lists all the keyword terms in your book.
When you make an annotation Annotation badges will appear in the sidebar.
The bottom toolbar contains the following depending on your book:
Create a Bookmark
Save and Sync (saving your annotations across the group)
Page folio and navigation
You can also use the arrows at the side of the page to navigate between pages.
Search can be found in the top bar when you are inside a book.
To add an annotation to your book, select the text you’d like to annotate with the cursor. After selecting the text, you can choose to highlight the passage, add a note, weblink, hyperlink or voice note. You can add multiple annotations to the same section of text. You can also edit or delete your annotations.
Latest newsAll news
20 June 2017
Learning French opens up a world of opportunities
6 things your students may not know about why learning French is such an asset.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×