We work with departments of the University of Cambridge and trusted partners to provide a wide range of consultancy services.
Get expert advice from across the University network and beyond. Drawing on our expertise in education and our understanding of the importance of coherence to reforming education systems, we work with departments of the University of Cambridge and trusted partners to provide a wide range of consultancy services.
Our consultancy services include:
- Needs analysis. We work with you to identify any gaps and opportunities within your education system, and help to design effective solutions.
- Strategy management. We develop and put into practice strategy in all areas of education, including operations, communications, technology and digital.
- Monitoring and evaluation. Together we design effective evaluation programmes to measure the impact of change and help guide your future development.
- Evidence-based decision-making. Making the right decisions in education is crucial. We enable you to use the most suitable research to inform your choices, to understand what works elsewhere and to recognise whether it would work for you.
Our Cambridge partners
Cambridge Assessment International Education
Cambridge Assessment International Education works in partnership with governments and national education organisations around the world to review, design and develop curriculum programmes, assessment models, and approaches to teaching and learning.
Their long history of successful collaboration with ministries of education started over 100 years ago, and today they continue to provide national examination services and deliver innovative solutions that are tailored to local contexts.
They provide all the supporting services needed to implement education development programmes successfully in:
- Curriculum review, design and implementation
- Assessment review, design and implementation
- Pedagogy and implementing new approaches to teaching and learning
Cambridge Assessment English
Cambridge Assessment English provides the world’s leading range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English. They have accumulated vast expertise through over 100 years of language learning and assessment, and they work with educational institutions and local and regional governments to help people learn English and prove their skills to the world.
University of Cambridge Faculty of Education
The Faculty of Education’s Education Reform and Innovation (ERI) team provides practical research insights to support the development and implementation of education reform and innovation policies. They work in key areas of theory, practice and reform including: pedagogy, curriculum, assessment, capacity building, change management, and pedagogical leadership.
ERI carries out high-quality research on students, classroom teaching and learning in different subjects, provides continuing teacher and school leadership development, and monitors and evaluates projects to ensure reform solutions are effective and sustainable.