Three-Dimensional Integrated Circuit Layout
- Author: A. C. Harter, University of Cambridge
First published in 1991, this thesis concentrates upon the design of three-dimensional, rather than the traditional two-dimensional, circuits. The theory behind such circuits is presented in detail, together with experimental results. Winner of the Distinguished Dissertation in Computer Science award, this work will prove invaluable to both designers and hardware engineers involved in the development of practical three-dimensional integrated circuits.
- Winner of the Distinguished Dissertation in Computer Science award
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: April 2011
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511880513
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. Two-dimensional chip design
2. Three-dimensional chip technology
3. Three-dimensional circuit topology
4. Three-dimensional cell tesselation
5. Three-dimensional abutment system
6. Abutment system configuration
7. Abutment system evaluation
Find resources associated with this titleYour search for '' returned .
Type Name Unlocked * Format Size
*This title has one or more locked files and access is given only to lecturers adopting the textbook for their class. We need to enforce this strictly so that solutions are not made available to students. To gain access to locked resources you either need first to sign in or register for an account.
These resources are provided free of charge by Cambridge University Press with permission of the author of the corresponding work, but are subject to copyright. You are permitted to view, print and download these resources for your own personal use only, provided any copyright lines on the resources are not removed or altered in any way. Any other use, including but not limited to distribution of the resources in modified form, or via electronic or other media, is strictly prohibited unless you have permission from the author of the corresponding work and provided you give appropriate acknowledgement of the source.
If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in