Stahl's Illustrated Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia
Part of Stahl's Illustrated
As with Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology and The Prescriber's Guide, Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia is a full-colour title with a fun approach to theories. Stahl has been at the heart of many recent advances in the understanding of pain psychology, which has been reflected in the development of a new and wide variety of psychopharmologic and non-psychopharmologic pain medications. The visual learner will find that these books make psychopharmacology concepts easy to master, while the non-visual learner will enjoy a shortened text version of complex psychopharmacology concepts. Readers will find that the well-structured vocabulary combines with tables and algorithms to help build a vivid conception of current clinical strategies. The title is essential reading for pharmaceutical and mental health professionals, neurologists and pain management specialists. The Suggested Reading section at the end of the book is an invaluable tool for more in-depth learning on particular concepts.Read more
- Stahl is a high profile name in psychopharmacology
- Each unique book in the series includes educational objectives and questions for the reader
- Text contains complementary tables and algorithms that provide clinical strategies and tips for drug dosaging
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: October 2013
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9781139832489
- contains: 144 colour illus. 7 tables
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. Pain affects us all
2. Neurobiology of pain
3. The 'pain patient'
4. Pain disorders
5. Pain drugs
6. Monitoring and caring for patients in pain.
Sorry, this resource is locked