Spoof Surface Plasmon Metamaterials
- Paloma Arroyo Huidobro, Imperial College London
- Antonio I. Fernández-Domínguez, Condensed Matter Physics Center (IFIMAC)
- John B. Pendry, Imperial College London
- Luis Martín-Moreno, Aragón Materials Science Institute (ICMA)
- Francisco J. Garcia-Vidal, Condensed Matter Physics Center (IFIMAC)
Metamaterials offer the possibility to control and manipulate electromagnetic radiation. Spoof surface plasmon metamaterials are the focus of this Element of the Metamaterials Series. The fundamentals of spoof surface plasmons are reviewed, and advances on plasmonic metamaterials based on spoof plasmons are presented. Spoof surface plasmon metamaterials on a wide range of geometries are discussed: from planar platforms to waveguides and localized modes, including cylindrical structures, grooves, wedges, dominos or conformal surface plasmons in ultrathin platforms. The Element closes with a review of recent advances and applications such as Terahertz sensing or integrated devices and circuits.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: March 2018
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9781108556347
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in