Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available for inspection. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an inspection copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
This important new textbook compares civil and common law systems using the French legal system as its basis. Focusing on the four main branches of French Law: civil, criminal, administrative and constitutional law, the book examines the way that the judiciary, lawyers and academics operate within them.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: May 2001
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521606127
- length: 304 pages
- dimensions: 234 x 156 x 16 mm
- weight: 0.43kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
2. The institutional setting
3. The culture of the French criminal legal system
4. The culture of the French civil legal system
5. The culture of the French administrative legal system
6. The culture of the French constitutional legal system
Sorry, this resource is locked