Looking for an evaluation copy?
This title is not currently available for evaluation. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an evaluation copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
The International Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of decisions of international courts and arbitrators as well as judgments of national courts. Volume 144 reports on the 2009 Final Award in Abyei Arbitration, the 2007 ICJ judgment in Territorial and Maritime Dispute between Nicaragua and Honduras in the Caribbean Sea, the 2009 ICJ judgment in Maritime Delimitation in the Black Sea (Romania v. Ukraine) and the 2004 Award in Rhine Chlorides Arbitration.Read more
- Covers the 2009 Final Award in Abyei Arbitration
- Covers the 2007 ICJ judgment in Territorial and Maritime Dispute between Nicaragua and Honduras in the Caribbean Sea and the 2009 ICJ judgment in Maritime Delimitation in the Black Sea (Romania v. Ukraine)
- Covers the 2004 Award in Rhine Chlorides Arbitration
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: November 2011
- format: Hardback
- isbn: 9780521763158
- length: 752 pages
- dimensions: 227 x 155 x 44 mm
- weight: 1.16kg
- contains: 26 maps
- availability: In stock
Table of Contents
1. Territorial and Maritime Dispute in the Caribbean Sea (Nicaragua v. Honduras) [INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE]
2. Maritime Delimitation in the Black Sea (Romania v. Ukraine) [INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE]
3. Rhine Chlorides Case (Netherlands/France) Case Concerning the Auditing of Accounts between the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the French Republic pursuant to the Additional Protocol of 25 September 1991 to the Convention on the Protection of the Rhine Against Pollution by Chlorides of 3 December 1976 [ARBITRATION TRIBUNAL]
4. Abyei Arbitration Government of Sudan v. Sudan People's Liberation Movement/Army (In the matter of an arbitration before a Tribunal constituted in accordance with Article 5 of the Arbitration Agreement between the Government of Sudan and the Sudan People's Liberation Movement/Army on Delimiting Abyei Area, and the Permanent Court of Arbitration Optional Rules for Arbitrating Disputes between Two Parties of which only one is a State) (Permanent Court of Arbitration) [ARBITRATION TRIBUNAL].
Sorry, this resource is locked