Robust Statistics for Signal Processing
- Abdelhak M. Zoubir, Technische Universität, Darmstadt, Germany
- Visa Koivunen, Aalto University, Finland
- Esa Ollila, Aalto University, Finland
- Michael Muma, Technische Universität, Darmstadt, Germany
Understand the benefits of robust statistics for signal processing with this authoritative yet accessible text. The first ever book on the subject, it provides a comprehensive overview of the field, moving from fundamental theory through to important new results and recent advances. Topics covered include advanced robust methods for complex-valued data, robust covariance estimation, penalized regression models, dependent data, robust bootstrap, and tensors. Robustness issues are illustrated throughout using real-world examples and key algorithms are included in a MATLAB Robust Signal Processing Toolbox accompanying the book online, allowing the methods discussed to be easily applied and adapted to multiple practical situations. This unique resource provides a powerful tool for researchers and practitioners working in the field of signal processing.Read more
- The first ever book on robust signal processing
- Covers important new results and recent developments in robust signal processing
- Includes real-world examples from the authors' experience, demonstrating the relevance of the methods discussed
- Includes the key algorithms in a MATLAB Robust Signal Processing Toolbox, allowing methods to be easily applied
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: October 2018
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9781108582759
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction and foundations
2. Robust estimation: the linear regression model
3. Robust penalized regression in the linear model
4. Robust estimation of location and scatter (covariance) matrix
5. Robustness in sensor array processing
6. Tensor models and robust statistics
7. Robust filtering
8. Robust methods for dependent data
9. Robust spectral estimation
10. Robust bootstrap methods
11. Real-life applications.
Find resources associated with this titleYour search for '' returned .
Type Name Unlocked * Format Size
*This title has one or more locked files and access is given only to lecturers adopting the textbook for their class. We need to enforce this strictly so that solutions are not made available to students. To gain access to locked resources you either need first to sign in or register for an account.
These resources are provided free of charge by Cambridge University Press with permission of the author of the corresponding work, but are subject to copyright. You are permitted to view, print and download these resources for your own personal use only, provided any copyright lines on the resources are not removed or altered in any way. Any other use, including but not limited to distribution of the resources in modified form, or via electronic or other media, is strictly prohibited unless you have permission from the author of the corresponding work and provided you give appropriate acknowledgement of the source.
If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this resource is locked