Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available for inspection. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an inspection copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
China is the birthplace of one of the world's most ancient civilisations and an immense quantity and variety of cultural relics have been preserved on China's vast territory. Utilising a wealth of archaeological evidence, China's Cultural Relics provides an illustrated introduction to the artifacts that survive from different periods of Chinese history, and the collection and preservation of these precious relics in modern times. Covering a wide range of topics representative of Chinese culture, including pottery, porcelain, jade and bronze, Li Li provides a glimpse into ancient China.Read more
- An accessible introduction to the rich variety of cultural relics preserved by one of the world's most ancient civilisations
- Written by a Chinese expert whose work is not widely available outside of China
- Full color illustrations support the discussion throughout
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Edition: 3rd Edition
- Date Published: August 2011
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521186568
- length: 168 pages
- dimensions: 230 x 156 x 10 mm
- weight: 0.32kg
- contains: 100 colour illus.
- availability: In stock
Table of Contents
1. Painted pottery
2. Jade artifacts
3. Bronze ware
8. Arts and crafts
9. The collection and preservation of cultural relics
Appendix: chronological table of the Chinese dynasties.
Sorry, this resource is locked