Other available formats:
Looking for an evaluation copy?
This title is not currently available for evaluation. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an evaluation copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
A former Chancellor of the Australian National University former Governor of the Reserve Bank and adviser to several prime ministers, Dr H. C. 'Nugget' Coombs is a distinguished economist who has recently worked on the related areas of economics of resource use, resource allocation and teh environment. The essays in this 1990 book link widely shared environmental concerns to an original and penetrating analysis of contemporary economic trends.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: June 1990
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521368964
- length: 184 pages
- dimensions: 220 x 147 x 15 mm
- weight: 0.298kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. Towards a sustainable society
2. Scarcity, wealth and income
3. Matching ecological and economic realities
4. Science and technology - for what purpose?
5. Economic and ecological issues in resource management
6. Resource management and environmental law
7. The quality of life and it's assessment
8. Is democracy alive and well?
9. Technology, economic change and political strategy.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×