Nineteenth-Century Religious Thought in the West
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an evaluation copy?
This title is not currently available for evaluation. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an evaluation copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
The successful three volumes of Nineteenth Century Religious Thought in the West provide a fresh appraisal of the most important thinkers of that time. Soames essays centre on major figures of the period; others cover topics, trends and schools of thought between the French Revolution and the First World War.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: April 2011
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511869839
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. Religion and Science John Kent
2. Friedrich Nietzsche Carl Heinz Ratschow
3. Jewish Thought Nathan Rotenstreich
4. The Study of the Old Testament R. E. Clements
5. The Study of the New Testament J. C. O'Neill
6. Friedrich Max Muller and the Comparative Study of Religion Joseph M. Kitagawa and John S. Strong
7. The Anthropology of Religion: British and French Schools Sir Edmund Leach
8. Max Webber and German Sociology of Religion Roland Robertson
9. Ernst Troeltsch Trutz Rendtorff and Friedrich Wilhelm Graf.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×