Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available on inspection
First published in 1986, this is the second of two volumes devoted to the evolution of the Allemande, the Balletto, and the Tanz from 1540 to 1750. Volume I traces the history of the dances from the time of the Renaissance to the Baroque period as they moved across the face of Europe. This second volume supplements the first by providing an anthology of musical compositions from Germany, France and the Low Countries, Italy, and England. All the compositions from one country or region are grouped together with full source attribution given at the end.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: December 2009
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521116572
- length: 268 pages
- dimensions: 244 x 170 x 14 mm
- weight: 0.43kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. The Tanz, the Ballett, and the Allemande in Germany
2. The Almande, the Ballet, and the Allemande in France and the Low Countries
3. The Balletto Tedesco, the Alemanda, and the Balletto in Italy
4. The Almain, the Ballett, and the Almand in England.
Sorry, this resource is locked