In this book, we consider three questions. What are ecological models? How are they tested? How do ecological models inform environmental policy and politics? Through several case studies, we see how these representations which idealize and abstract can be used to explain and predict complicated ecological systems. Additionally, we see how they bear on environmental policy and politics.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Publication planned for: November 2019
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781108728690
- dimensions: 229 x 152 mm
- availability: Not yet published - available from November 2019
Table of Contents
1. What are ecological models?
2. Testing ecological models
3. How ecological models inform environmental policy and politics
Sorry, this resource is locked