Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
Originally published in 1960, this analysis of all of Locke's publications quickly became established as the standard edition of the Treatises as well as a work of political theory in its own right.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: December 1967
- format: Hardback
- isbn: 9780521069038
- length: 548 pages
- dimensions: 221 x 142 x 36 mm
- weight: 0.826kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. The book
2. Locke the man and Locke the writer
3. Two Treatises of Government and the Revolution of 1688
4. Locke and Hobbes
5. The social and political theory of Two Treatise of Government
Sorry, this resource is locked