EU Prospectus Law
New Perspectives on Regulatory Competition in Securities Markets
$103.00 ( ) USD
- Author: Pierre Schammo, University of Manchester
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
Pierre Schammo provides a detailed analysis of EU prospectus law (and the 2010 amendments to the Prospectus Directive) and assesses the new rules governing the European Securities and Markets Authority, including the case law on the delegation of powers to regulatory agencies. In a departure from previous work on securities regulation, the focus is on EU decision-making in the securities field. He examines the EU's approach to prospectus disclosure enforcement and its implementation at Member State level and breaks new ground on regulatory competition in the securities field by providing a 'law-in-context' analysis of the negotiations of the Prospectus Directive.Read more
- Provides a detailed analysis of EU prospectus law, including the 2010 amendments to the Prospectus Directive
- Assesses the new rules governing the European Securities and Markets Authority, including the case law on the delegation of powers to regulatory agencies
- Assists legal practitioners who require an in-depth analysis of EU prospectus law
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: May 2011
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9781139064682
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
Part I. Prospectus Disclosure in a Wider Institutional Context:
1. Actors and institutions
Part II. Prospectus Disclosure Regulation:
3. (Maximum) harmonisation
4. Equivalence-based regulation
Part III. Prospectus Disclosure Enforcement:
6. Prospectus disclosure enforcement – strategy and arrangements
7. Prospectus disclosure enforcement – national implementation
Part IV. Prospectus Disclosure and Regulatory Competition:
9. Regulatory competition and EU decision-making
10. Regulatory competition and the Prospectus Directive: the issuer choice policy dispute
11. Conclusions and suggestions for the future.
Sorry, this resource is locked